1. Standard gas waste gas treatment has the following four methods:
1. Adsorption method Adsorption method is also called dry method, which uses solid absorbent to adsorb harmful components in gas. There are many kinds of adsorbents due to different gas components, such as porous activated carbon, alumina gel, silica gel, diatomaceous earth and so on.
2. Absorption method It is suitable for processing water-soluble substances and substances that react with water. It is also suitable for processing some substances that are soluble in acid-base solutions or react with acid-base solutions. It absorbs substances through the contact of gas and absorbent In the collecting liquid phase, common absorption liquids include aqueous solutions of alkalis such as water and sodium hydroxide. There are spraying and bubbling methods for gas-liquid contact.
3. Combustion method This method is suitable for the treatment of various combustible gases. It converts harmful substances into harmless or less harmful substances through combustion, or into a form that is easy to capture. The combustion method can also be divided into a method of direct combustion mixed with air and a method of oxidation by means of a catalyst.
4. Dilution method It is a method of diluting the harmful components in the exhaust gas with nitrogen or other inert gases or air before discharging. This method is relatively simple and is applicable to most gases. But for the long-term interests of mankind, it is best not to use this method.
2. Standard gas treatment of toxic gas
(1) Workers dealing with toxic gases must wear protective equipment such as gas masks, gloves, etc. Personnel who have nothing to do with the handling work are prohibited from entering the toxic gas treatment area;
(2) Direct emission of a small amount of toxic gas into the atmosphere must be carried out in a remote place as far as possible after the approval of the relevant department, and the concentration of the discharge outlet should be controlled to be diluted below the allowable emission concentration;
(3) Absorbents and adsorbents used in the treatment of toxic gases should be effective before they can be used;
3. Treatment of standard gas and combustible gas
(1) For the discharge of combustible gas, if the discharge volume is large, choose a place with as few people as possible, pay attention to prohibit open flames around, and prepare corresponding fire extinguishers, sand and water;
(2) When discharging the combustible gas in the steel cylinder, the staff should stand on the side of the gas outlet and operate to prevent the gas from spraying out and hurting people;
(3) When using the combustion method, a pressure reducing valve should be installed to control the speed of the combustible gas, and try to make the gas slowly release, so that it can be fully burned in the combustion device.
4. Standard gas inert gas treatment
Although inert gas is not dangerous, the accumulation of a large amount of inert gas will reduce the surrounding oxygen content and suffocate people.
(1) Discharge in an appropriate place outdoors;
(2) If the cylinder or instrument is indoors, an exhaust duct can be connected to lead it to the outdoors for slow discharge.
5. Treatment of standard gas combustion-supporting gas
(1) The powder, petroleum, grease and flammable substances adhered to the valve of the container or the appliance can be thoroughly removed before the treatment of the combustion-supporting gas;
(2) It is strictly forbidden to dispose of combustion-supporting gas and combustible gas in the same place or nearby places to prevent explosion accidents;
(3) There should be no fire source, no combustibles and abnormal explosives around the combustion-supporting gas.